Shop early for the best selection
Skribbles and Scraps
Date: Friday October 4, 2013 Date: Saturday October 5, 2013
Time: 2pm till 10pm Time: 9am till 5pm
Several items will be drastically discounted, and new items will be available.
If there are any new items that you’d like us to order we can have them for this day.
There will be no sneak peeks before the sale day!
Selected Sale Item List:
- Heartfelt stamps
- Die Cuts – Spellbinders, Marianne, Joy, Memory Box, Sizzix, Dee Distinctives, Cheery Lynn, Elizabeth, Cottage Cutz, Die-Versions, Die-Namics,
- Tim Holtz – ink, stamps, embellishments, paper, stains,
- Punches – fiskars, Martha Stewart, EK Success, Epiphany,
- Inks- Distress, Memento, Adirondak, Brilliance,
- Pearl Pens – glitter and Matte
- Paper – cardstock and designer paper
- Stamps –
- Micro Fine Glitter
- Scrapbooking tools – Martha Stewart score pal, trimmer, tweezers, craft picks,
- Embossing powders
- Stencils and embossing pastes
- Viva décor
As a side note, we will be doing 2 classes
Friday – 6pm – 10pm – Lets get dirty – using Tim Holtz stamps, ink and paint along with crafters workshop stencils. 8 - 10 tags $20.00 Supplies you will need to bring
- Teflon craft sheet, adhesives (wet glue, foam popups, tape runner), scissors, rubber gloves if you don't want to get dirty, water mister, daubers or blending tools, old rag for spills, baby wipes, don't were your good clothes..
Saturday – 12pm – 4pm – All About Christmas – using sizzix die cuts and Graphic 45 paper pad and stamps. 8 cards $35.00. Supplies you will need to bring adhesives (wet glue, foam popups, tape runner), scissors, paper trimmer, black ink, craft pick (better known as the poker doodle), craft sheet.
Please bring your supplies for both Classes