Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm back....

I seems like I have been gone for a long time....sorry. I was away for the sale (more about that in a minute) and then when I got back after the holiday weekend....I was sick. So - I am feeling better and looking forward to another weekend.

I heard the sale was GREAT! Jennie and Bob had a canopy up in the parking lot - it was a perfect weather day, and well - the perfect day for browsing for bargains!  There were lots of gently loved items in the garage sale, lots of half off items from the store - a perfect sale!

There are still some bargains left - so if you missed it like I did - you can still pick up some great designer paper and other goodies. Hurry in while supplies last!

I can't forget the prizes! Remember that Laminator and the autographed Tim Holtz apron goodie bag?  Well, here are the winners:

Laminator - Katie N
Tim Holtz autographed apron goodie bag - Sandy B

Winners of the CHA Swag Bags:

Emma D
Mary Anne W
Ann P
Jena D
Pat K
Rox-Anne D
Rhona
Rose D
Adam H
Tanyea H

Congrats to all the winners! And Sandy B - a word of advice - hang on tight to that Tim Holtz autographed apron. You are the envy of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment