Sunday, August 21, 2011


Countdown to Anniversary Sale





Jennie and Bob have been preparing for their 4th Anniversary Sale coming up this Saturday Aug 27. They are making room for all the CHA merchandise that will be coming as soon as it is shipped from the suppliers.


I overheard some of the bargains - so here's the scoop so far....


Selected wood mount stamps - 50% off. Some makes include House Mouse, Denami, Inkadinkadoo (just love the name of this stamp company - always makes me smile!)  and Artful Stamper. 


For all you Flower Soft lovers, Flower soft products 60% off.


All designer paper - $0.60 per sheet. Sigh....just when I thought my paper addiction was under control...


You'll want to get there early - these deals are too good to sleep in!


I will let you know more when I can - I hear there's more savings to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment