Sunday, August 14, 2011

Love hearing from you!


One of the great things about a blog - is the interaction. Just a bunch of people who share an interest, meeting together online, sharing opinions, comments, you know - just talking!


Well, I feel like I've been talking to myself the last couple of weeks. So, please feel free to comment, offer suggestions, tell me what you would like to talk about! There is a comment link under each posting just waiting for your feedback.

So - to get the ball rolling, I have a question for you.

What is the funniest stamp you own? 

Mine is "Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints" Sometimes - that is more truth than fiction - but ya' just gotta keep laughing!

That said - I am looking forward to Art Impressions stamps arriving at Skribbles and Scraps - there were some pretty funny sayings on their website - check them out here

OK - your turn now! What is the funniest stamp you own?

1 comment:

  1. I have never "blogged" until now - and I must say that I am very happy to see Skribbles and Scraps new site up and running with up-to-date information.
    Thank you! Hope to see you all soon,
    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete